Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Twitter Machine Tuesday

So after 9 days of the month I've knocked out 8 items on my 30 by 30 list.  I grade myself on a curve, but I find that to be damn impressive.  This is the most committed to writing that I've ever been since starting the blog.  This is both new and scary.

Some of you may be going back and saying "You've actually only post like 6 blog posts about that this month."  First of all, stop being such a nit-picker.  Nobody likes that.  I'm counting the trying new foods post from earlier this year, and I included two in one on my last post.  So it's 8.

Either way, I'll be back at it tomorrow.

For tonight we're Twitter Machining the shit out of this.

-Sometimes I want an actual Twitter Machine, so I can try to make made up hashtags take off.
-I've been kicking around an idea for #undecidedvoterproblems. Examples below.
-Four hours later, still at the grocery store. This paper or plastic thing has thrown me for a loop #undecidedvoterproblems
-I put my pants on one leg at a time. Just not sure which leg should go first. #undecidedvoterproblems
-Wait I have to choose heads OR tails? #undecidedvoterproblems
-Grace likes to put on every necklace she can find.
-For Halloween I'm giving her a mohawk, putting her in a jean vest and a feather earing and teaching her how to say "Pity the fool"
-If you don't understand the last reference, I hate you. #truth
-I've become very Zen about the playoffs. Maybe I've lost my edge after 2010. #sfgiants #MLB
-It's still stressful and nauseating at times. I still find myself cursing and sitting in my "lucky chair." Just doesn't feel life or death anymore.
-On second thought, I hope the Giants win the next two games, run rampant in the NLCS and get to another World Series
-The girls are going to pumpkin patch for the first time this week. I'm so damn excited! Pictures will be taken.
-I feel bad about my birthday. We're trying to spend less, and I know that a 30th birthday party isn't going to be cheap.
-On the other hand, bring on the booze and friends! #goodtimes
-What is the rule on stealing your kids' trick or treating candy?
-I feel guilty up until the moment I put the Reese's Peanut Butter cup in my mouth. #parentingproblems
-This is the first year the girls will be going door to door. The next few weeks will be all about teaching them "Trick or Treat"
-In case you're wondering at home, they'll be lady bugs this year. Because the costume still fits and we ain't spending money on something new.
-Plus it's a lot like reruns. If the neighborhood hasn't seen it, it's new to them.
-Is there anything better than homemade tortillas? I could just eat them all night.
-Fall weather is the best. It gets cool at night and pajama pants become must wear items. And it's soup weather.
-If you think any month is better than October, I hate you and all you stand for.

That's all for this week.  See you next Tuesday.

No comments: