Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twitter Machine Tuesday

Once again I'm coming at you with thoughts from my fake Twitter Machine.  I'm never going to create a Twitter Machine account, so I post my randomness here.  Enjoy.

-I buy Vincent D'Onofrio as Thor more than this new guy #adventuresinbabysitting
-We're weighing a Vegas trip. I love it there, but I don't want to leave Grace & Ana even for 24 hours.
-Can't say I've not watched a second of American Idol anymore. Thanks to @erinsgirls & Carole King night.
-We have Giants tix for later this month. Trying to convince the wife to take the girls to their first game.
-Corona is such a second rate Mexican beer. Dos Equis Amber, Negro Modelo, Pacifico, et all
-If I had a time machine, I wouldn't go to the dinosaurs or the American Revolution. I'd go watch Willie Mays play baseball.
-Baptisms are so cool. BBQing 20lbs of chicken is not.
-How long before stupid people find the use of the word "stupid" to be offensive?
-@erinsgirls is getting sick. Gonna have to step my dad/husband game up.
-Ana has to be days from crawling. Grace is moving at her own pace.
-Elvis Costello was playing in our area yesterday. Of course me going was never happening. #parentscanthavefun
-How come when you decide not to spend money is the exact time when something expensive stops working? I hate that crap.
-Girl scout cookies are so overrated. Keebler can do anything that the Girl Scouts can do better and cheaper. That's the American way.
-Baby smiles are like crack. So addictive, and you'd do anything to get more.

Comment below. And try to limit it to as many friggin characters as you'd like.

1 comment:

erin - mutterings of eringirl said...

You are hilarious. And you really should get a twitter account so you can see what i am saying about you.

I got another vegas offer. We could go twice this year?

Still two boxes of girl scout cookies in the freezer. Guess those are mine...