Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Twitter Machine Tuesday

First of all, I'd like to welcome anyone visiting from Multiples and More.  I can't believe they actually chose me as a featured blogger.  Technically speaking I am a blogger.  I post a few things each week to placate myself more than anything.  But to be featured on a site that probably gets 1000 times the hits I do...inconceivable!

I'd imagine I'm going to have a lot of new readers today, so I'll say the same thing to you that I said to my wife on our wedding day "Prepare to be disappointed".

I write stuff about my kids and being a dad, but the one thing I never miss is my Twitter Machine Tuesday.  I don't want to bother with an actual Twitter Machine, so I post 140-character thoughts here on my blog.  Seems reasonable enough.  More often than not these posts have nothing to do with being a parent of multiples, so we're already off to a misleading start.

Enjoy the Twitter Machine
-Don't even bother filling a bracket out. The person in your office that knows NOTHING about sports will win
-This is true 97% of the time. The other 3% will be the blowhard who thinks he knows everything about sports. #noonecaresaboutyoursystembro
-The first case is more frustrating. The second case is flat out annoying.
-I'm picking Mizzou to win it all. I apparently have a follower or two from the Missouri fansite. #payback
-Snooki is pregnant and I learned about it through a meme  about the Mayans #endoftheworld
-What is the guy equivalent for what The Bachelor choosing this model chick means for every girl in America?
-The closest I've come to it is LeBron James and The Decision
-I love Corned Beef and Cabbage even though it really isn't authentically Irish #themoreyouknow
-Guinness on the other hand is authentically Irish and incredibly delicious
-Irish Car Bombs are equal parts delicious and uncomfortable to order at a Irish pub
-I don't know what this Doritos Taco is, but it sounds awful
-My wife is so angry about this Bachelor right now. Like livid.
-Did we really need Grantland or the President to tell us that Omar Little was the best character on The Wire? #bestnotmiss
-All I keep thinking while looking at the bachelor guy is Planet of the Apes #drzaiusdrzaius
-That shark feeding frenzy video from Australia is nuts
-I'll take earthquakes over tornadoes all day long. Sorry I just would.
-Planning on watching The Commitments and Once this St Patrick's Day #annualtradition
-Homeless people as wireless hotspots? GENIUS!
-Might convince my wife to see the new James Bond movie. Javier Bardem is the villain.
-Erin and I always do a one-on-one bracket against each other. She's going down.
-Better sports month: October or March? #toughone
-Circle of Moms. Vote for Renegade Mothering. That is all.
-You reach a point where your kids just look so old. It sneaks up on you.
-This KONY thing blew up quickly, but is posting a video to your Facebook actually doing anything?
-Normally I would ask for the day off on the first day of the tourney. It's my normal day off now. #FTW

Once again, welcome to my new readers.  Hopefully I didn't scare any of you off.  If I did, pansies.

1 comment:

Olusola said...

No, we're here to stay for good. Hey, our twins are almost the same age. Almost! Love your blog