Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Twitter Machine Tuesday

So I know that I haven't posted much of anything lately.  I won't apologize for that.  Living life just seems so much more important than blogging about it.  But I do feel like I've been dropping the ball over these last few weeks.

The girls are doing so much more.  And I really do want to write about all of it, but I also don't want to miss any of it.  Also vegging out and watching TV at the end of the day seems so much more appealing than whipping my computer out and typing up a bunch of crap that no one will read anyway.

But the old standby is ready to roll out every Tuesday.  So the Twitter Machine is back again like clockwork.

-The best thing about Easter: The Girls in their Easter dresses #adorable
-Second best thing: Erin hates Cadbury Creme, so I get to eat them all #delicious
-We both love Reese's Eggs like everyone else, so we have to distribute those evenly
-Why am I more okay with girls sitting on Santa's lap but not the Easter Bunny's lap?
-Either way you look at it, the dude in the suit probably can't be trusted and is a petrie dish for ebola or something.
-Probably never a good idea to talk about loving Fidel Castro in Miami
-For Ozzie Guillen's next trick he's going to go to synagogue and talk about Hitler's underappreciated qualities #knowyouraudience
-3 Teachers won part of the Mega Millions jackpot. That is awesome.
-How anonymous do they think they'll stay pulling a new Benz or three into the teachers' lot?
-When people say they want more money going to schools, is this what they mean?
-Finally saw The Hunger Games. Very good flick. Seeing children die on screen really crystallized how brutal the story is.
-Apparently an app that takes old-timey pictures is worth a billion dollars #instagram #howmuchforpolaroid
-I love when celebrities complain about being famous like the good totally doesn't outweigh the bad #perspective
-Caine's Arcade may be the most heartwarming thing I've seen. Go watch it.
-Was anyone really clamoring for a Three Stooges movie?
-I don't normally watch Justified live. I should have made the exception tonight.
-Haven't watched The Biggest Loser in 3 weeks, and I think I'm a better person for it
-We were asked to be the leaders of the baptism team at our church. Honored.
-Why do people assume that we'll give the girls candy just because it's Easter?
-It worked out for me with the extra Reese's eggs and other assorted candies

That's all for this week.  I promise that I'll actually post some other crap this week.

But I'll leave you with this...
Easter Morning (yes those PJs have penguins on them)

Grace rocking her Easter dress and new sunglasses

No comments: