Friday, June 8, 2012

Daddy Daughter Days

Back again with another Daddy Daughter Day.

The girls and I had a very busy day, so I'll just get right to it.

This is Grace with one of Erin's stuffed animals.  His name is W.G. Snuffy Walden after the guy who composed all the music for The West Wing.  This is actually true.  As you can tell, she is saying "Eye" here.


We believe in excellent dental hygiene in our house.  Whenever they see me brushing my teeth, the girls run up to the sink and say "Teeeeeth!"  They then "brush" theirs too.  Although Grace almost always ends up brushing the bathtub or closet doors.


I try to make special meals for them on Thursdays.  This was French Toast made with sourdough wheat bread and strawberries.  I'm not the greatest cook in the world, but I make a mean French Toast.  I know what you're wondering, what makes it so mean?  Well it has been known to insult you while also pouring powdered sugar in your gas tank.


"Daw done.  Ow-ool"


Time for Mother Goose on the Loose.  Ana was very social during this round.  She was going up to other kids and talking to them.  She went to the front of the room to help with the book for the day that they know and love (I Dream of an Elephant).  And Grace just chilled with dad.


Nap Time.  Day Game.  Matt Cain.  Giants Win!


Ana found one of my Giants hats and put it on just like this.  Seriously don't know how I'm ever going to say no to that face.


Oh and then there's Grace in a Panda hat for good measure.

We went down to my brother's house because it was his wife's birthday yesterday.  I put the girls in their Giants outfits that she bought for them.  She wants those to exist for every age.  I agree.  There was all sorts of family there.  We ate too much good food.  The girls got to see their cousin.  Ana tried to climb into her bassinet to see her and give her a baba.  Grace pulled out all the stuffed animals and blankets and piled them up on a bouncer.  It was a great afternoon/evening.


Bonus:  Going to start a new website: Texts from This Morning (from a toddler).  Going to be huge.

That's all for this week.  You're officially cut-off from entering my contest as of today, so sorry to anyone who didn't sign up.  I'll be announcing the winner on Sunday.  See you then.

No comments: