Sunday, March 27, 2011

1000 Words

grab a beer button


We're back for another week in pictures.  They're worth 1000 words apiece.  So this post contains roughly 10,000 words.  That is just SCIENCE!

Every year my wife and I each do a March Madness bracket and go up against each other head to head.  Neither of us really follows college basketball, so really it is a lot of guess work.  I'm pretty sure she beat me last year, but I pulled out a victory this year with UConn getting to the Final Four.  As you can see with all that red strikeout font and only one team in my bracket getting to the Final Four, it isn't as if I'm actually proud of this.


Erin loves to bring the girls into the bed in the mornings.  She also likes to send me pictures while I'm at work to check in on their adventures.  This one is of Ana snuggling up with the bear that Erin gave me while we were dating that I still sleep with along with my Giants World Series Champions blanket.  Basically Ana wants to be just like her dad.


The nappers.


Basically having to work and not spend the mornings with these girls sucks beyond all compare.


Fun with a stuffed monkey


The only thing I can think of when looking at this picture is that Ana and Grace are some sort of zombies that crave stuffed monkey brains.


We do no meat on Fridays during Lent.  I've also grown quite used to eating while standing up since the girls have let it be known that they want to be held during every dinner time.  This is my first attempt at eating sushi with chop sticks while holding Grace.  And I didn't get one drop of soy sauce on her.


I've got a whole other post brewing about the fun that we have during Earth Hour that I'll post tomorrow.  Irish Car Bombs in the dark.  I'll explain more in depth tomorrow.
Car Bombs are prepared!

Drop your shots!

DRINK!

Hope you had as good a week as I did.  Now I have to recover from Earth Hour.

3 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Thanks for linking up!

I love your girls. Even I miss them when I don't get to see them.

And the chopstick thing Very impressive. I'm certain that the gaggle had lots of food dropped on their heads when they were babies...

SZM said...

What cute babies! And yay for no soy sauce drippys!

Brandon said...

Thanks. I give their mother all the credit in the cuteness department.

And I definitely dripped soy sauce on myself. I guess that's my interpretation of putting your kids before yourself.