Friday, March 25, 2011

Roll Over

Grace rolled over today!  Between both the Gallawa Girls, we have two little rollie pollies.  They are getting from their stomachs to their backs with ease.  And when I say with ease, I mean that Grace screams her head off until she rolls over.

It just feels great knowing that Grace is right behind her sister in the development department.  They are growing up so fast.  Ana has teeth coming in.  That's right I said TEETH.  As in plural.  Grace will probably be getting teeth.

Then they'll start laughing.

Then walking.

Then driving.

Then dating and getting married.

See.  It goes by quickly.

Think of this as the "Before" picture

2 comments:

erin - mutterings of eringirl said...

Aw, cute post my dear. But I can't think of rolling over without singing "and they all rolled over..."

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Ha! Love it.