Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Twitter Machine Tuesday

I always struggle with how to start and end my Twitter Machine posts.  I know that every one of them needs a unique start.  Or I have at least established that in the minds of my readers through previous editions (or at least I've convinced myself of this).  The problem is I don't always have some clever, intriguing or witty way to open up my weekly ramblings.  I could just start doing a cold open right into the thoughts, but I find that to be a little awkward (yes, more awkward than writing about it).  So no extended thoughts to open up the Machine this week.  I'll try to be more creative in the future.  Actually who am I kidding?  I know that isn't true.

On to the Twitter Machine:

 © DreamWorks Animation

-I can see exactly what Dr Pepper 10 is going for. It's obviously meant to be tongue in cheek, but they welcome the controversy.
-Anytime a person or company pokes fun at how ridiculously PC we've gotten, I welcome it with open arms.
-How can you take something that actually says "Catch phrase" as a catch phrase in the commercial that seriously?
-Ana has said her first word. For anyone that had "Doggy" in the pool, you're our winner.
-At times it sounds like Daddy, so I'm happy either way.
-Not to be outdone Grace has started saying "Tickle, Tickle". I don't think she knows what it means, but I still think its cute.
-The Walking Dead had more tension in the first 30 minutes of the season 2 premiere than all of season 1.
-Apparently zombies are the new vampires with movies, tv shows and now a legit novel in Zone One
-I literally laughed out loud at the Walken Dead on YouTube
-I don't see what all the kerfuffle is about with the Jim Harbaugh/Swartz situation. Two boisterous guys in an excitable situation.
-FYI kerfuffle and boisterous are a good way to take up your character allocation on the Twitter Machine.
-Is it uncool for a guy to admit that he likes Coldplay? Because if it is, I'm not excited about their new album at all...
-I find it to be painfully adorable when my girls wave to me. Ana was doing it from her crib the other night.
-And I swear they say "Hi" too
-Yeah I'm pretty much going to be puddy in their hands.
-Want to catch your wife cheating on you? There's an App for that.
-You don't realize how long the song American Pie is until you've heard it for the 18th day in row.
-Ana is also standing on her own now until she realizes it, chickens out and sits down.
-Talking, waving and standing. I can't believe how excited things like this would make me.
-I can never get enough of fat people falling off treadmills. #biggestloser
-In case you're keeping track, my birthday is at the end of this month #11moreshoppingdays
-Erin is an awesome cook. And she loves to make good food.

All done with my boisterous kerfluffle for this week.  If you could see my girls, they'd be waving goodbye to you right now.

No comments: