Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Twitter Machine Tuesday

I can't avoid the biggest topic of the past week: Super Bowl.  So it has found its way all over the Twitter Machine this week.  From commercials to food to the game itself even.  It is a cultural phenomenon that extends to more households every year than any other televised event.

Maybe the State of the Union should be a bigger deal.  Maybe it's always more of a let down than anything else.  But it's still an event and day that has an effect on at least a third of our population.  That is, for lack of a better term, a big deal.

Without further ado...
-The Avengers...yeah going to see the shit out of that
-In a related story Amazing Spider-Man looks fantastic too
-I have no problem saying that Joe Montana would have found a way to win that Super Bowl #stillnumber1
-Now that there's no more football we can focus on the real game. Pitchers and catchers report in 11 days #sfgiants #hopespringseternal
-John Carter = Avatar 1.5 #amiright
-For once I didn't overeat during the game.  Although I was craving the Buffalo Wild Wings.
-I started getting spam comments on here, but they're deleted before I can even get to my main page.
-In case you're wondering, our girls paid no attention the game. They were however interested in The Lorax commercial. #prettycolors
-Grace got so frustrated with this new toy that she headbutted it...and immediately started bawling.
-Multi-Grain Peanut Butter Cheerios. It's almost as if they have no idea what customer they're trying for.
-They just so happen to be a delicious cereal.
-Got the first glimpses of Cadbury Creme Eggs at the grocery store. #omg #lovethem #caneatadozen
-The Roman empire thought Madonna's halftime show was a little over the top.
-MIA flipping people off apparently is the new Janet Jackson's nipple. America needs to chill out. It's just a finger.
-I respect Giselle standing by her man. Tom Brady can't throw the ball and catch it too. He can just throw it better.
-Chuck Norris' last endorsement was for God, and we all know how that worked out.
-Are we really that surprised that Apple uses cheap, overseas labor? Imagine what an American built iPhone would cost.
-I've never been less invested in an Oscar season, but I'm still very invested in TCM's 31 Days of Oscar.
-Doing the Photo a Day Challenge on Instagram. Trying to be creative with it when I can.
-For example one day's prompt was "stranger" so I took a picture of Billy Joel's The Stranger album cover
-Nice people always makes my day. I'm an honest, upfront guy, and I appreciate when someone does the same.

Hope everyone has a good recovery after Super Bowl week.

No comments: