Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Twitter Machine Tuesday

I'm back for another week of my aimless ramblings that weren't good enough for a full blog post.  If I had a Twitter Machine this is what you'd see.

-Nirvana is the most overrated band of all time. So many bands from that era that are better. #PearlJam (Did I do that fake hashtag correctly?)
-@erinsgirls & I keep debating the merits of Anchorman. She doesn't get why I think its so funny. I don't get how she doesn't.
-Whatever happened to Home Run Pies? Is it a regional thing as to why I don't see them anymore?
-Which brilliant TV writer is more smug and self-righteous: Aaron Sorkin or David Simon?
-The girls ALWAYS get big smiles when they're on the changing table. Can't explain it. I guess they like cleanliness.
-I've never actually met a celebrity, but I once stood next to Bob Saget at a Ben Folds show. Scott Hamilton was there too. Does that count?
-Garlic fries have been calling my name. I'd blame Opening Day, but it is really a constant thing.
-I hate that the Kings are leaving Sac. At least we still have the River Cats. AMIRIGHT?
-I cried during the Giants ring ceremony, and I am not ashamed of it.
-The Giants are raffling off one of the WS rings to a fan and it will be personalized. Probably the coolest thing you could ever win.
-My grandparents celebrated their 50th Anniversary over the weekend. It's staggering to think Erin & I are only getting to year 4. I look forward to 46+ more.
-I can't wait until my girls understand their bedtime books. I also can't wait to discuss the character development in Goodnight Moon with them.
-Waffles>French Toast>Pancakes. This is what we call hierarchy.
-We're dog sitting for Erin's parents this week. All I care about is my new lawn not being ruined.
-Would playing in a softball league & not spending time with the girls make me horrible? Just trying to decide if I should play.
-Another reason to love baseball season: All the great baseball movies playing on a loop. Except Field of Dreams. I'm meh on that one.
-Buster Posey's wife is apparently having twins. Welcome to the multiples club, Buster. He should probably name one of them after me. Only fair, right?
-My wife is keeping her Twitter Machine private. I think its her way of getting me to join. And yes I am that self-centered.

There you have it.  This week's thoughts for my fake Twitter Machine.  Leave your 140-character comments below.  Or however many damn characters you'd like.

1 comment:

erin - mutterings of eringirl said...

LOL@ character development in Goodnight Moon. Seriously, what the hell is that book about? But I love it.

There will always be a spot in my heart for Nirvana.

I am not hiding my tweets from you. I am hiding them from creeps.

You can play softball. But if I get all testy from being a single parent, I take no responsibility.

You make me laugh