Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Twitter Machine Tuesday

I'm back again for another edition of Twitter Machine Tuesday.  A place where I cobble together a bunch of my random thoughts a.k.a. cheating my way out of actually writing something.  Any excuse to be lazy works for me.  Once again these are things I would have posted had I an actual Twitter Machine.

-I don't think I've ever used my car horn but I give the death stare often, and I think it is just as effective.
-Sunflower seeds and peanuts are both great ballpark food. I prefer seeds but won't turn down either.
-I used to write poetry in my younger days. I'm just not the romantic I used to be.
-Easter tradition I don't enjoy: Ham. I just hate ham and don't get why it is so ubiquitous.
-I'm going to teach @erinsgirls how to keep score of a baseball game. Helps you follow the game better.
-Cadbury Creme Eggs are always super cheap right after Easter. I love that stores overstock.
-One positive for above-ground pools: Harder for your kids to fall in & drown. White trash=Safer
-Never rode in a helicopter. Seems like they do it weekly on reality tv.
-How has there never been a movie based on the Ender's Game series?
-Why do old people drive so slow? It's not like they have a lot of extra time. It's not about the journey anymore Grandpa.
-TV Characters that I want to be like: Adam Braverman, Raylan Givens & Ron Swanson.
-The saddest songs are always the prettiest.  It's strange how that works.
-Twin girls screaming their lungs out after multiple hours in the car and little sleep is not a recommended Easter activity. FYI
-I listen to talk radio more than music on the radio because I find that radio stations rarely play what I deem to be good music.
-We're debating whether or not to take the girls to their first MLB game next month. I think it will be more fun than leaving them at home without us.
-On a annoyance scale of Fran Drescher to Tom Hanks where does reading someone else's tweets out loud rank?
-BTW, we should rank annoying things on this scale. Obviously Fran Drescher is most annoying & Hanks is the most likable person I can think of.
-I wish I had the ability to sleep in. It is one of life's pleasures that has escaped me.

That's all for this week.  Thanks for taking time to humor me and my random, aimless thoughts.  Check back in next week for another edition of Twitter Machine Tuesday.  Or don't.  Whatever.

No comments: