I didn't get that many suggestions for prizes on my previous post. Kim did suggest a case of Blue Moon, glasses and oranges which I thought was nice. Of course I don't know how well that would go over if the winner of my giveaway was under 21. I also don't know the legalities behind shipping alcohol over state lines. I'm pretty sure that stuff is frowned upon. So I don't want to screw over my loyal readers in other parts of the country or get myself arrested.
But it did get me thinking about a possible prize. I'm leaning toward a gift certificate to BevMo. That will get me around the whole sending alcohol to people problem. Also they sell non-alcoholic stuff there, so someone under 21 can just purchase sodas and such. At least that's what I'll tell myself.
But this has created another problem: How do you enter? There are a couple of ways.
- First if you follow my blog publicly (i.e. you are one of my minions to the right of this post), you will be entered automatically. Good job those of you who already follow me. No effort needed.
- Comment on this post for an entry
- Get one of your friends to follow my blog publicly and leave a comment on any post mentioning you or your blog, and you'll get another entry.
- If you write a blog, share a link to mine on your page for an entry. Just comment with the link to your page on this or any post. Maybe someone that reads my blog will start reading your blog too. Win-Win.
- I'm not one to create a Facebook page or create a Twitter Machine account for my blog, so there will be nothing to Like or Retweet
Coming later today: Twitter Machine Tuesday