Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Twitter Machine Tuesday

I love my wife.

She just gets me and knows what it takes to make me happy.

I didn't make it a secret that I wanted to go see The Avengers on Friday.  In fact I've written about it many times in this very space.  So on Friday see sent me a text in the middle of the day asking if I wanted to go on a date with her.  That she would line up the babysitter and we could go to dinner and a movie.  Of course I wanted to go, and I was very glad she offered.

She wasn't necessarily excited to see that particular movie, but she went anyways because she knew it would make me happy.  We had a lovely dinner on our own.  It turns out the movie was fantastic.  So she was thankful not only for a night out with her husband, but she didn't regret any part of it.

Anyways Twitter Machine is what you came for, so I won't keep you from it.

-So if you're keeping track at home The Avengers saved the world and our Friday night #winning
-Whenever we go to a chain restaurant I wonder what the original looked like
-I imagine Claim Jumper started with a bunch of prospectors surrounded by a fire eating bison steaks #probablynot
-Who was the first annoying server at TGI Fridays and how did they decide that was the one to emulate?
-The Black Keys and Snow Patrol were playing in our area at separate venues on Saturday and I saw neither #singletear
-How little is Dark Shadows going to make this weekend going against The Avengers in week two? #verylittle
-I'm not saying that Ana is as intelligent as a velociraptor, but she can open doors in our house. #justsayin
-She also gets you to focus on her so Grace can attack you from the side #clevergirl
-Where the Wild Things Are was one of my favorite books growing up. I loved the movie and the soundtrack too #RIP
-I love the Beastie Boys. Paul's Boutique is probably my favorite rap album ever. Cancer can kiss my ass. #MCA #RIP
-And then there's Junior Seau #ruleofthree
-We Are Augustines are going to tour with Counting Crows. So DAMN EXCITED!!!
-Rory Gilmore and Mr. Belding on Mad Men? Was Matt Weiner reading my diary or something?
-And Mad Men paid $250k to license a song by The Beatles. #madmoney
-Thomas Kinkade apparently overdosed on valium. Usually I just look at one of his paintings to fall asleep. #differentstrokes
-I think the best Mother's Day gift I could give to Erin would be a relaxing Sunday, but that probably won't be happening.
-Ana actually opened up the bathroom door this morning and fell into the tub. That's how much she likes baths.
-Although she was staring up at the ceiling and crying, but she still loves baths.
-I'm very excited that Ben Folds Five is putting out a new album.
-Play the Perfect Strangers video game. Like right now.
-The girls like to lift their shirts and show their stomachs like they're Usher in every one of his music videos. #greatabs #sovain
-They also want their toothbrushes every time I brush my teeth. Gotta love good oral hygiene.
-Maybe they're a little too into their own appearance.
-I can't decide what's cuter: Grace saying "Bubble" or "Cracker" #parentproblems #roughlife
-I don't understand why everyone complains about timeline. The main Facebook page didn't change. #firstworldproblems
-So Prometheus, Brave, Dark Knight and Spider-Man are the remaining summer movies that have to be seen

And a TwitmachinePic for all you loyal readers:

They're just so happy in the morning

That's it for now.  I hope everyone has gotten their Mother's Day shopping knocked out.  See you next Tuesday.

No comments: